Dr. Knight provides comprehensive, objective, psychological and neuropsychological evaluations for children and adults with known or suspected learning disabilities. These reports generally are used to assist in appropriate school placements and/or accommodations for standardized testing including SATs, and graduate examinations such as the LSAT and even the Bar Examination.
She also provides evaluations for attorneys. Since 1980 she has evaluated close to 2000 cases for both plaintiff and defense lawyers. She has testified many times in courts in all jurisdictions.
Qualifications and Licensure
- B.A. in Psychology from Brown University, Rhode Island
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Yeshiva University – Ferkauf Graduate School, New York
- New York State Licensed Psychologist
- Diplomate—The American Board of Professional Disability Consultants
- Diplomate—The American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress